Church of St. Ladislava in Bodice is a Gothic church, which was built in the years 1360 - 1380. According to several sources, the builder of the church was the famous nobleman Donč. It is a single-nave building with a polygonal presbytery of the same width as the nave. Stylishly fits into the architecture typical of this period in Liptov. It refers to the most important building in the area - the church of St. Mikuláš in Liptovský Mikuláš. The building is preserved almost in its original form, including cross vaults, Gothic pastophores and Gothic windows, which, however, are atypical for the period of origin and refer in their proportions (high and narrow) to earlier Gothic. The inner space is formed by a cross rib vault. On the south side of the polygonal enclosure there is a Gothic pastophorium with a pointed arch and profiled bars in the lining from the time of the church's construction. The bolts of the vault are decorated with a relief of an incendiary projectile. The bolt of the northern sacristy is decorated with a relief of a rose. There is no triumphal arch inside, which is typical of monastic buildings.
An organ choir was built in the 18th century. The organ itself is Baroque from the 18th century, on its top is the coat of arms of the Palugyay (Palúckych) family, peasants from Bodice and Palúdzka. In 1854, a tower was added. It was later modified in the neo-Gothic style during the reconstruction of the church in 1890. In the tower there is a bell from 1476. In 1890, the interior of the church was changed, as well as Neo-Gothic.
Distance from hotel: 0,3 km